Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) Richard G. Hocevar (RGH) Building Data Center Upgrades
Meltech was awarded this task order under our WSSC RGH Data Center Upgrades SATOC. This project was for the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) Richard G. Hocevar (RGH) Building Data Center Upgrades in Laurel, Maryland. The work for this data center renovation included the following:
- Replacement of computer room air conditioning units in Main Computer Room and associated dry coolers and pump packages. Removal of air conditioning units in third floor PBX room and mechanical room adjacent to lake level UPS room. Replacement of ventilation fan in penthouse mechanical room.
- New air conditioning units in PBX room and associated dry coolers and pump packages. New air conditioning units in Lake Level mechanical room to support both UPS rooms and adjacent spaces.
- New static uninterruptible power supply, automatic transfer switch (ATS), power distribution units and panelboards to support Main Computer Room.
- Replacement of lighting fixtures in room 3025, circuit breakers in panelboards with associated conduits, cables and other appurtenances shown on the drawings.
- Replacement of floor tiles in the Main Computer Room and room 3025.
- Replacement of wet pipe sprinkler system with pre-action type. Replacement of Halon fire suppression system with FM-200 system.