Meltech is a prime/general construction contractor that self-performs much of our work. Meltech has two operations divisions: Continental United States (CONUS) Division, and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) & Special Projects Division. Meltech provides a full complement of construction services worldwide to meet clients’ needs including preconstruction, general contracting, construction management, electrical, mechanical, environmental, design/build, green building, disaster/emergency response, and special projects with self-performance of key trades, design-build, program/project construction management and turnkey capabilities. From initial planning through final completion, every one of our professionals or teaming partners, in addition to our field personnel and tradespersons, works toward a single goal – satisfying our clients’ needs. We provide a level of service and expertise that goes far beyond that of traditional, small construction company.
Meltech has a rich work history with Department of Defense (DoD) all branches, USACE and most all civilian agencies as well as the security agencies. Meltech has vast experience with renovations, restorations, design/build, system & security upgrades, new construction, emergency, disaster, and special projects. Meltech has current active secured and classified projects and programs locally, as well as CONUS & OCONUS.
Meltech has an extensive successful past performance record with project experience in a variety of secure and classified federal construction projects. Meltech primarily focuses on government projects & programs for both vertical and horizontal construction – over 95% of its contract work has been on federal projects.
Meltech has seven divisions offering the following services:
- General Contracting: Full Service General Construction, Demolition, Custom Design and Specification, Design/Build, Comprehensive Interior and Exterior Renovations, Tenant Fit-Outs, Systems and Security Upgrades, Historical Restorations, First-Responder Construction Services.
- Construction Management: Program/Project Management, Contract Negotiations/Administration, Owners Representative, Design and Construction Administration, Delivery Methods and Evaluations, Staffing and Personnel Management, Engineering, Inspections, Contract Analysis and Auditing, Testing and Evaluation.
- Electrical Services Division: New Construction and Installation, Tenant Fit-Outs, General Services and Repairs, Energy Conservation retrofit, Fire Alarm Systems, System and Security Upgrades, High Voltage Underground Cabling, Communications Cabling, Power Conditioning Systems.
- Mechanical Services Division: Installation and Service of – Chillers, Refrigeration Systems, HVAC Systems, Boilers, Mechanical Insulation, Hydronic Systems, Air Distribution Systems, Roof-Top Units, Steam Systems, Air Handling Units, Computer Room Air Conditioning Units, Plumbing/piping/Ductwork Systems, Controls and Building Automation Systems, Energy Audits/Studies/Management Systems.
- Environmental Services Division: Removal & Remedial Actions, Emergency Response, Transportation and Disposal, Packaging/Transportation of Contaminated Materials, Environmental Protection/Enhancement, Decontamination, Demolition & Decommissioning, Analytical, Operations and Maintenance.
- Disaster & Emergency Response: Meltech provides comprehensive construction and disaster recovery services to commercial and government organizations nationwide.
- OCONUS Operations & Special Projects Division: Meltech provides secure & classified work throughout the world as well as nationally, including, but not limited to, secured facilities, access control points, SCIF’s, perimeter containment, general security upgrades, and other related/unrelated work.
Meltech has vast IDIQ construction experience and considerable worldwide secured and classified experience. Meltech currently has ten (10) active or recently award IDIQ single and multiple award Programs in place for secure & classified work locally, nationally, and internationally with multiple active secured and classified task orders worldwide. Meltech has in excess of 100 employees, many of which are cleared at TS or above.